16 YEARS & UNDER
This year our Junior theme is
‘A Garden Party’
We look forward to seeing some fantastic creations reflecting that theme.
All junior classes are listed by age and group division below, Download a list of all classes and prizes here : List of Junior classes or using the button below
There are two ways to enter- WE WOULD PREFER YOU USE OPTION 1
1. Use the 'ENTER EXHIBITS ONLINE' button above to enter your exhibits in all Divisions and Classes
2. Download the junior entry form (below) and list the classes you are entering. Don't forget to make a note of the division and class number on your form e.g. Reception 285 – A birdbox for the garden. Post the form in the box at Johnstons on The Parade
All Entries must be made online and paper by NO LATER THAN 6pm SATURDAY 2ND JULY
• Paper exhibits (pictures, photographs, poems etc.) need to be mounted on card or sugar paper so that we can display your work more effectively. They may be laminated.
• Write your name, school and a phone number on the back of all exhibits.
• Only one entry allowed per person per Flower Show class.
• Exhibits created at home or school can be entered by individuals.
• Exhibits must not have been entered into the Flower Show in previous years.
• Please resist the urge to help your children too much; the judges do like to see the children’s own work
ON THE DAY, SAT 9TH JULY
Between 8am to 10am bring your exhibits to the Junior end of the Marquee
Collect your entry cards and with your exhibits place around the junior exhibition area - there will be helpers on hand for this!
Place your entry with your entry card name face-down and class number face-up
Collect exhibits no earlier than 5pm. Please collect your exhibits as anything left will have to be discarded as we cannot manage lost property or uncollected items.